Monday, July 31, 2006

Milestone

I just posted the cluster lensing paper to the collaboration
for three weeks of scrutiny; then off to AJ.

I have this tendency to wait on things like this until they
feel ready. For some reason that takes longer for me than
other people, unless they just move on with unreadiness.
Even though nothing major may have changed in months,
I just keep working on them until they feel right. This
time the feeling coincided well with the timescale the
cluster group set for releasing papers. Deadlines can be
very useful, especially toward the end of a project.

I'm going to tweak some more on this draft but it is
basically done. I'm ready to move on. I'll probably
spend some time on DES stuff and begin working on
some interpretation of these results, probably on
M/L profiles.

Erin

No comments: